czwartek, 4 stycznia 2018

Age of Sigmar - Vanguard Raptors and Aetherwings

Golden army expands


I got the next batch of figures from Blightwar painted. These were my first magnetized figures. I'm quite happy with the result, although I should have put on more pair of magnets to the Prime's arms, as now it's very difficult to put the fixed arms on and also the shoulder pads scratch the back of the figure. The rest turned out quite well I think.

I also tried to make the bases for the Aetherwings a bit more interesting and added some more sticks and flowers to the base. I think they turned out quite nice, although I could have been more consistent with the colors, so that the figures not only look good individually but also look more consistent as a unit.



















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Tabletops Scenics - MDF Terrain

Finished some Orkenburg terrain pieces as well as a cowshed. ...