czwartek, 4 stycznia 2018

Age of Sigmar - Screaming Bell

Screaming Bell

I'm continuing to expand my Skaven army. I started to paint the Skaven Pestilens start collecting set. This has been my biggest figure so far. I'm overall quite happy with the result, although I know I could save some time painting details on parts that are not visible after assembly and do a better job at highlighting the grey seer, which I painted as last and wanted to have the figure finally done. Also I over-invested in the base middle part (which contains water), as it's impossible to see it after I glued the actual figure.

Also this has been my first conversion (not a big one, but still). I decided to use the spare parts to build a "pit stop" scene with the extra crew changing the wheel.

I also painted the extra plague monk. Tried to do a small OLS on the base, but I don't think it turned out very well. I only added some glaze to the surrounding area, but now see that I also should have painted some lighter colors around it to get a good result.

Last but not least these pictures have been taken in my newly purchased Alixpress lightbox. The bell is a bit dark as I didn't get the camera settings right and the white background was reflecting too much light, but I think pictures in next blog posts are quite good.
















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Tabletops Scenics - MDF Terrain

Finished some Orkenburg terrain pieces as well as a cowshed. ...