wtorek, 21 listopada 2017

Imperial Assault - Loku, Jabba, HK Droids, Rancor

Star Wars incoming

I finished another batch of Imperial Assault miniatures. As usual I've been following Sorastro's video tutorials to do so.

I did however diverge from the tutorials on the HK Droids and took an approach presented by Vince Venturella in his Speed Painting with True Metals tutorial using Vallejo's Metal Color paints. I have to admit the quality of these paints really is fantastic and they look way more realistic than your standard GW metallics.

Also I'm very happy with the way how Rancor's base turned out. It was my first time using Water effects and I'm sure it's not the last. The only pain is drying time.













Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Tabletops Scenics - MDF Terrain

Finished some Orkenburg terrain pieces as well as a cowshed. ...