wtorek, 21 listopada 2017

Age of Sigmar - Neave & Vanguard Hunters

Neave & Vanguard Hunters

I'm painting through my Stormcast part of Blightwar box. I finished painting Neave and the hunters. I went a bit wild with fur patterns, hope you like them. I'm conservative with the golden paint schema, however I am trying to add more variation to the bases and play around putting minis on rocks/hills. I'm quite happy with the result, although for Neave I had to reglue her and add some reinforcement to the original foam hills, as she started to bend  forward. Also for the prime I think I could have left some more rock (cork) texture instead of covering everything with basing paste.

I also had a small accident with the prime and part of his cross-bow fell off and went missing... So I had to recreate it using green stuff. Can you spot which part is it :) ?

















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Tabletops Scenics - MDF Terrain

Finished some Orkenburg terrain pieces as well as a cowshed. ...