czwartek, 2 listopada 2017

Age of Sigmar - Clanrats

Rat Cannon Fodder

After finishing a big chunk of my Stormcast Eternals army I turned my attention to my second army - Skaven. I started by painting the 40 clanrats from Spire of Dawn. I was aiming at more of a speedy painting processing given the amount of minis, but I think I landed somewhere in between normal/speed painting as they still consumed quite a lot of time :)

One thing that I did skip is highlights for the clothes, fur and teeth - I only did some basic ones for skin and a bit of dry brash for metallics. I also used Army Painters Quickshade to combine shading and first layer of varnish. All in all the processed looked like this:


  • Black primer
  • Zenithal highlights with white primer (which I probably could have skipped given that I then sprayed everything brown)
  • Airbrushed everything with brown (fur color)
  • Brush painted all the base colors
  • Highlighted skin and metallics
  • Applied Vallejo's brown earth on bases
  • Dry brushed the bases
  • Painted rim of base
  • Applied dark Quickshade to whole models
  • Painted second layer of base rim
  • Glued on some flock
  • Airbrushed with matt varnish 














Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Tabletops Scenics - MDF Terrain

Finished some Orkenburg terrain pieces as well as a cowshed. ...