sobota, 1 lipca 2017

Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients

Speed Painting

Today I wanted to present my most recent work - Shadows of Brimstone. I definitely set a new time record with this one. The painting process took me about a week, not counting prep/assembly (which probably took longer, than actual painting).

Typically I take my time with painting and pay attention to details/highlights, but with this game I wanted to experiment a little bit and see what level of quality I can achieve with rushing. As such I skipped all highlighting apart from some rough dry-brush on the furs. All the figures have been painted with base colors and then washed.

Main reason I picked this game for a quick and dirty trial was that the miniature quality is not that great. I had to apply green stuff on nearly every gluing spot, as the parts didn't go very well together. Also I had to glue the minis together to be able to play the game, so I figured I might as well throw in some paint :)

Below you can see the result - overall given the time I invested in the game I must say I'm quite happy with how it looks.












Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Tabletops Scenics - MDF Terrain

Finished some Orkenburg terrain pieces as well as a cowshed. ...