niedziela, 25 czerwca 2017

Imperial Assault - IG-88, Han Solo, R2D2, 3-CPO, Rebel Saboteurs

Few new packs

It's been a while since my last update, but I have been working on two projects in parallel - Imperial Assault Villain/Ally packs and Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower. Here I'm going to show a few Imperial Assault figures that I have completed. Again these our made based on Sorastro's painting tutorials.









Overall I'm quite happy with the results, although in case of Rebel Saboteurs, I do believe the green colour match is not the best - when trying to match Vallejo's paints while watching the tutorials using citadel paints, I think I need to also consider the colour wheel and how the selected colours go with each other. Also the highlights on these figures are not very smooth and some mould lines are visible. Again need to practice patience and not rush things :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Tabletops Scenics - MDF Terrain

Finished some Orkenburg terrain pieces as well as a cowshed. ...